Re: [oletrucks] Question about TF handles

To: Oletrucks Board <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question about TF handles
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:08:23 -0500 (CDT)
It seems to work best if the door latch handle is pointed down about 45
degrees to the rear when closed, but not locked.  I've been around several
over the years and even the ones back when they were only 2 or 3 years old
were this way.  Don't know about back in the 50's, but now it would be
called "ergonomically correct."  Back then, it just felt right.

The window crank could wind up anywhere, but with the window up, the handle
should be in the downbound part of the circle so that if it vibrates, the
window will stay closed.  I'll have to go outside in the cold to see which
way that is <g>

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN