Re: [oletrucks] Question about TF handles

To: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question about TF handles
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:57:15 -0400
My personal opionion is: On the door panel there is a raised ridge that
follow the shape of the panel itself, I like mine when the window and door
handle follow the same line as this ridge, not the horizontal one but the
slanted line.
Of course this is with the windows up and door closed but not locked.
wayne

At 03:59 PM 10/24/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm far from an "originality" freak, but does anyone
>know the proper positions for the inside door handles
>and window crank handles for a TF truck?  I've seen
>them pointing all over the place.  For ease of
>explanation lets assume that the window is cranked
>all the way up and the door handle is in the closed,
>but not locked, position.

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.