[oletrucks] Cab rust

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cab rust
From: Jim Cramer <jcramer1@epix.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:47:50 -0400
I decided to have the cab on my GMC acid dipped because of the amount of
previous body work. It turned out to be not that bad however there was
quite a bit of rust inside the seam that separates the roof from the
rest of the cab (under the rear window). Even the dipping process failed
to get rid of all of it. Has anybody ever separated the roof for this
kind of repair? Just wondering what is involved. Now would be the time
to do it instead of rust coming through in a couple of years. Any other
suggestions?
Thank you.
--
Jim Cramer