[oletrucks] Patch Panels

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Patch Panels
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:50:48 -0500
I'm about to order a bunch of patch panels for my '55 2nd series. Wondering
who people have had good luck with, I don't want to order something from
someone and have to wait a couple months to get it cause it's on backorder.

Also, It's very important to me that the doors on my truck line up and shut
properly. Anyone else have any tips? Would there be some big advantage to
getting all new hinges, as opposed to cleaning up the ones I have and
replacing the pins? Also, I'm shaving the door handles and adding solenoids
to open the doors ... anyone that's done it, would you recommend using the
stock latches, or going with some aftermarket universal latch and plate?
Thanks.

Bill