Re: [oletrucks] Problams with my trucks previous owner.

To: <EDigler2@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Problams with my trucks previous owner.
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 01:23:32 -0700

>You will not believe what I am going through with my trucks previous owner!
He actually told me what I could and could not do.  He even drives by my
house while I am at work and looks at it(it sits on the side of my house
behind a fence might I ad!).

Hey, Ethan, out here in California we have a law that says an artist retains
the right to enjoin any changes or destruction of his artistic work, even
when he's sold it.  Maybe your PO is a subscriber to this way of thinking,
considering the truck a work of art and himself the artist.

Probably the best way to cool him down is to goodnaturedly tell him for
every right there is a duty, and that since he is still claiming the right
to tell you how it ought to be, he has the duty to help pay for the
expenses.

Regards,

Grant S.