Re: [oletrucks] Problams with my trucks previous owner.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Problams with my trucks previous owner.
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:58:22 -0400
Start messin with the guy---ask him if he preferred a satin or a polished
blower to be on big block you're gonna install in YOUR truck. Hoosier or
Goodyear for the narrowed rear and tubed bed.  Would he prefer the front
bumper to be 2-3- or 4 inches from the ground when lowered.
I'd personnaly done told the guy of get outta my face as he had his chance
and didn't do anything with it. Don't let him itimidate you by any
means......
As it is YOUR truck.... Wayne

At 09:27 PM 10/26/00 EDT, you wrote:
>You will not believe what I am going through with my trucks previous owner!
>He actually told me what I could and could not do.  He even drives by my
>house while I am at work and looks at it(it sits on the side of my house
>behind a fence might I ad!).  We were checkin out my buddies truck at work
>and he was there to tell me(and I quote) "mine and your truck will look alot
>better!"  I was dumb founded!  I wanted to yell "IT'S MY TRUCK!"  I don't
>know what to do I don't want to be mean cause he still has some part lying
>around his old barn that he is gonna get for me.  I am actually afraid to
>restore my pick up how I want to!  I really don't know what to do...the fact
>that I am only 19 and have already done 50% of the work in 1 year than he
did
>in thirty bugs him too!  Sorry to stray but i wanted to know if i am the
only
>one with this problam.
>
>Thanks guys.
>
>Ethan