Re: [oletrucks] Sand blaster

To: W&D <haist@jps.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sand blaster
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:10:26 -0400
   I have that blaster. It works OK, not quite as good as a friends $400 TIP
with deadman and carbide nozzle. That ball valve just doesn't last. Fitting on
the bottom also wore through. Be very careful with the threaded top. Any sand
left there will pick up. Had to cut the original off and weld a new one on.

   I also have only a single stage compressor. This is the real weak link. It
just can't keep up. Very frustrating if you are trying to do a lot of blasting.

Grant