Re: [oletrucks] 46 Wiper Motor

To: <NTemple46@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 46 Wiper Motor
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 07:50:49 -0600
Neil,

New thought.  I see in the "Chevs of the 40's" catalogue that there is a
fuel pump with an auxiliary vacuum described as "fuel pump w/vacuum pump
(metal bowl) or (glass bowl) stops slow wipers-original accy" in Section
120T B.  Costs $63 to $78.

"Chevs of the 40's" email is chevs@chevsofthe40s.com

And good luck to you back.

Michael Lubitz