Re: [oletrucks] clutch pedal scrape

To: Pastorjon994@cs.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] clutch pedal scrape
From: "Jim House" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 21:34:59 EST
I have not found any rust (other than surfast) on this truck. It spent the
last 30 years inside a barn in OK.  What I am guessing is that the bushing
that holds the pedal is woren out on the underside and needs to be replaced.
  I have not taken the assembly apart so I am only guessing.  I hope that
someone on the list has a quick easy fix for this issue.

Thanks,
Jim House
Hollis, NH