Re: [oletrucks] clutch pedal scrape

To: "Jim House" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] clutch pedal scrape
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:27:15 -0800
HI Jim,
I presume you're talking about your '46 clutch pedal.

Sounds like a case of worn out bushing if the pedal will move from side to
side.  Carter sells a set of pedal bushings that will fix the brake and the
clutch.  Remove the floor board to gain access to the pedal mounts.  The
bushings press in.  A vice works well if you don't have an arbor press.

<><
Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA
Chevy Trucks: 2-'46s & a '39