Re: [oletrucks] 12v Bulbs

To: <Pastorjon994@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 12v Bulbs
From: "David Clark" <DCLARK3@MMCABLE.COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 20:52:55 -0600
Jon,
Years ago, before turn indicators were common on autos and trucks, several
manufacturers made an aftermarket column mount turn signal that could be
adapted to work on either 6V or 12V.  I have one stuffed away in one of
boxes in the shop.  If I'm not mistaken, they may still be available through
J.C. Whitney (new).  I bought a used one at the Chickasha swap meet a year
or so ago just because it was there and I thought I might be able to use it
one day.  I'm using a tilt column in my 57 and won't need it.  If your
interested, I'll look for it and send it to you.  I believe I paid around
$10.00  for it.  Also, I have an original turn indicator setup for a 55 - 59
column.  Some of the folks out there might know if it will adapt to an
earlier model column.

Trucknman Dave