[oletrucks] 12v Bulbs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 12v Bulbs
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:09:54 EST
I'm getting ready to wire my existing brake and parking lights for
turnsignals.  Will 12 volt bulbs work alright on a 6v system?  My
understanding is that they will.  I'm going to replace the pigtails and
wanted to make sure 12v bulbs would work.  I found a 3 way toggle switch that
I'm going to mount just under dash.

Also, I have overload springs on my old truck.  At the front and rear of each
rear set are dangling bolts.  I suppose, some sort of rubber baby buggy
bumber was located there.  Is this correct.  Also, I'm missing a bumber at
the top of the left rear spring set.  It looks like these were riveted in.
Do I need to replace the whole thing?

Thanks a bunch!!

Jon Callahan
'50 3100