Re: [oletrucks] Nothing' like a good horse trade....

To: Passnb4U@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Nothing' like a good horse trade....
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 09:34:22 -0500
That telling your wife is easy.  Guess what HONEY I got just what we need
to fix OUR truck up.  You know how much money it was going to cost to do
what we wanted to do.  Well this guy came along today and I got rid of
some of the junk out of our back yard.  Didn't get much out of it, but
guess what.  He had just what I need to fix ours up.   ETC ETC.

Try that and see what happens.

Some times it works just fine.  I bought a 50 junk PU for 200.00 once and
am still using parts off of it, after I junked it.  Every time I use
something from it on her truck, just drop a little line, like, I put a
generator on you truck today.  Didn't cost anything though.  It came from
that old junk truck.  and I had it on the shelf.

John 50 PU
52 chevy  5 window PU mine
54 chevy hers