Re: [oletrucks] Bed wood specs

To: "john j tonyes" <flfox1@juno.com>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bed wood specs
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 08:50:14 -0600
John-

I got the specs from (I believe) Jeff Nelson, who's also a list member.  I
have them printed out, and can fax or mail if I don't find the link, or if
you don't get them from Jeff.

I used a really high grade semi-gloss marine urethane on the wood, but it is
coming off, just about 6 months after application.  The wood is probably
okay without it, since kerewing is so durable.  Only problem I've had is
with some sap bleeding through on a couple of the boards.

Let me know if I need to send you a copy of the specs.  They really helped
me out.

Smokey Culver, League City, Texas
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)