Re: [Re: [oletrucks] Someone who doesnt quite understand??]

To: "Mark A. Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: [oletrucks] Someone who doesnt quite understand??]
From: Jerry Berg <jaybeejb@netscape.net>
Date: 6 Nov 00 06:43:55 PST
This may represent the owners driving attitude, or altitude!
It is certainly individualistic.  I also have a plan to individualize
my "ole truck"!

Jerry Berg
'57 3200

"Mark A. Self" <mark.self@verizon.net> wrote:
I don't get why you'd do this.  Could it be that the owner needed to knock
down wheat or something?  He may just like the way it looks.  If so then
more power to him.  It's his truck