Re: [oletrucks] Gas Guage Sending Unit

To: Don Slaney <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas Guage Sending Unit
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:22:37 -0700 (MST)
You know, I just kinda pour some water in and a little bit of acid, then
see how it's working... I'm an engineer (an electrical one at that) so
every thing I do is real scientific like.  I would guess about 10:1, maybe
some chemists on the list would have some real advice?  If the rust is
real stubborn something to break the rust loose may help (steel
chain like someone suggested).  Also, I would suggest wearing heavy rubber
gloves and full goggles at least.
-alfie