Re: [oletrucks] Jacked by a list member!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jacked by a list member!!!
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:20:58 -0500
I completely agree with this statement and truly hate that this transaction
took place from a list member. He could've possible been someone
who joined and attempted to unload some crappy merchandise and then drift
of into "internet" land with someones money. Sure would like to know if he
visits the classic truck newsgroups so they could be aware as of his
presence as well.
If it were an oversight on his part,  I personally think he
would have answered your e-mails. I'm sure its not the money but principle
at stake.....Although 275 is a chunk to some.....   Wayne

At 04:18 PM 11/8/00 -0800, you wrote:
>This list is made up of "honest" ol' truckers and all
>we have to go on is trust when it comes to buying our
>treasures (sight unseen) from each other.  If a member
>violates that trust, I for one would like to know who
>he/she might be.  Of course all efforts to resolve a
>problem should be expended privately first.  If that
>fails and a member is ripping off another then he/she
>is fair game.
>
>Barry

>http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Wayne Osborne