Re: [oletrucks] Jacked by a list member!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jacked by a list member!!!
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:03:13 -0500
Ok, group, our consensus (wife's and mine) is...
275 bucks isn't chicken feed, it's serious money.
You wrote a decent letter (as yet no reply, correct?)
And it IS deer season, at least here in Mich., give the person a bit more time.
As the wife said, and was mentioned here also, all we have here is our trust in
each other. For advice, parts, even T-shirts (no offense John!) If one cannot be
trusted, or taken at his/her word, what else is left?  If this person later
lists something we might need for our '57 3100, we would like to know before
sending any money on to him, regardless of the price of said part. Miq might be
going into uncharted waters if he does the job of middleman. If he chooses to do
so, more power to him!
  Bottom line; if unresolved satisfactorily, let all know. Just as name of a
"shady" vendor should be known to all. Our 4 cents...her 2 and my 2.

Ed and Sue in Mich.
'57 3100