Re: [oletrucks] No Spark, Where to Start Looking?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] No Spark, Where to Start Looking?
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:28:56 EST
In a message dated 11/13/00 10:33:57 PM Central Standard Time,
bekett@uslink.net writes:

<< At the risk of starting a Champion vs AC plug war, I will state that old
Champions seem to be much more prone to internal shorts that bleed off the
spark. >>

I was always a Champion user until recent intermittent spark problems.  My
FLAPS told me to try ACs, and since, I've had no more spark problems.  I
guess I'm converted.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX