[oletrucks] Golden State

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Golden State
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:38:20 -0500
Just received my new Golden State Parts Catalog and I have a question for
the list. I know that before this change in name, members on the list were
not too happy with this vendor. Since there has been a change in name and I
assume management has anyone used them as a source for parts? Is this a
whole new and better Golden State or are they plagued with the same old
problems? They have some parts that I would like to order and I just wanted
to know if they are reliable.

TIA
Marlene
59 Apache 1 ton