Re: [oletrucks] heater blower

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] heater blower
From: "Don Fish" <bluecrow8@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:19:39 EST
Hi Jim,

To run my 6 volt heater blower I installed part # EL 135 HS from American
Classic (http://www.americanclassic.com). It has a finned aluminum body to
radiate heat efficiently.  I don't know if it is necessary to use so large a
resistor, but it does get very hot so I am guessing that it is saving my
blower moter which is running well.

Don

'54 3100 5 window in NY