Re: [oletrucks] Speedometer needed

To: mlrba@texas.net, nateley@email.msn.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Speedometer needed
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:43:03 EST
The fix I described is for the speedometer needle shaft not the cable. I
think I mis-spoke a bit using the term "cable connector." I think it is a
connector for coax type TV cable not speedometer cable. Replacement
speedometer cables are readily available.

Emory Hodges
EEHodges@aol.com
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"

In a message dated 11/14/2000 7:54:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,