Re: [oletrucks] sheet metal

To: oletwuk@fastrus.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] sheet metal
From: OlHic@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 22:21:49 EST
ok guys, now i look like a bs er. wife is gone in my truck, where i have the
catalog for Kellys in ga somewhere. i was at the moultrie swap meet, and was
talking to them when he pulled them out and showed the fenders to me, said
they were brand new, just came in. didnt know the price yet. i dont know if
kellys has a sight or not, but i will post the number as soon as wife
returns. maybe someone on here knows what little town kellys is in and will
enlighten us. i can say the fenders looked and fit good though and seemed to
be correct gauge. im sure all the other vendors will have them soon, if not
already.
Phil Faircloth
46 1 ton
51 3800