Re: [oletrucks] Re: New Web Page

To: <stovebolt@classictruckshop.com>, <owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: New Web Page
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2000 08:20:32 -0800
Great job on the web start, Rick,

Since you have a 55 1st, I'll tell you that I was thumbing through my new LMC
catalog and noticed that they have the hood side emblems as being the same for
a 55 1st as for a 54.  Also, on your website, you mention that a difference
between the '54 and the 55 1st is a solid curved window, actually, that's the
difference between the '53 and the '54/55 1st.  In looking at your site,
though, it might have  been what you meant anyway.  Sorry to be picky!

Michael