[oletrucks] 3x1 intake

To: <Oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 3x1 intake
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:56:39 -0700
Does any body have 3x1 intake on there 235/216 I'm wondering about clearance
problems I'm putting this in
my 38 1/2 and dont have the cab mounted or the intake for that matter to
check for clearance problems.
I've heard that a cliffords or Edmonds intakes are water heated and would
like some input on these. I think the
offy Intake is setup to use stock exaust heat as I'm going with Fentons I
prefer to use Water but they do have plugs to plumb exaust heat also.