Re: [oletrucks] 3x1 intake

To: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>, <Oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3x1 intake
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:03:08 -0500
I saw a couple of old water-heated Edmunds intakes at Daytona but they were
both for 216's. Next to a 235 intake, the difference in port size was
obvious. Both were for two carbs. Clifford's is for a 4-barrel.

3 X1 intakes will like cause clearance problems with the fender braces (If
your '38 has them) and column shift linkage. The rear carb will be *real*
tight at the firewall.

Jack Halton
51 GMC 1/2 ton
Winter Park FL