Re: [oletrucks] "Rare" fender side skirts

To: "Old GMC Pickup" <truxrme@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] "Rare" fender side skirts
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:58:13 -0600
I have a set, I purchased from a vendor at a local car show.  They are
aftermarket.  Fit and look nice.

Also found a dealer installed option, runningboard step plates, made by
chevrolet for my truck.

Also found the correct overflow tank, and special order dual motor defroster
vents, originally made for GMC though.

Jon 50 3100
Chicago burbs