[oletrucks] caps poppin'

To: _Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] caps poppin'
From: Guy Francis <guyf@waterford.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:41:01 -0700
Hey,
I've been having problems  with my battery blowing off the caps and
spraying acid all over the inside of my cab. I assume that I'm getting
too much voltage coming back from my generator. It seems like the last
time I tested it I was getting 7-8 volts. I thought it might have been
something to do with a bad battery but I put in a brand new one a couple
weeks ago and it blew again yesterday. I think I need to adjust my
regulator but I have no idea how to go about it. Any ideas or advice
would be helpful.

Thanks,
Guy Francis
46 3100