Re: [oletrucks] fuel valve where?

To: <237459N@knotes.kodak.com>, <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] fuel valve where?
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:14:22 -0800
Someone must have removed your as all the AD's that I've ever owned had the
shut off valve where the fuel comes out of the tank under the cab.  A pipe
extension screwed into the tank and then the shut off valve on the other end
of the pipe with a flex hose coming off that to the hard fuel line on the
frame.

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100