[oletrucks] Delete

To: "A Old Trucks Chat" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Delete
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:13:49 -0600
You know I hate to see some people ruin it for a lot of other people.
when I first joined the list one of my complaints was Items off subject.
some things were cute some things not so cute,some thing sarcastic
even some not many off color to some.

That's when I first learn how to use the Delete Button on my Computer
not only did I not read the rip rap, but I also Deleted the Items about
trucks I was not interested in. Also the thing's I am interested in I print
 for future reference.
So I guess what I'm saying to all of you knowledgeable people, Don't leave
just use all your buttons on your computer, Do not respond to all the
rip rap and maybe it will stop?
HooT58
TEXAS