[oletrucks] Desparate Attempt: Hoping to Clear This Up

To: Eric Johnson <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Desparate Attempt: Hoping to Clear This Up
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 05 Dec 2000 11:00:42 -0800
Come on you guys, this is rediculous.  I've been out celebrating my birthday
with family and friends for the last few days and am shocked at what I've been
reading.  If we lose those people who have been willing to volunteer advice to
us then the list truly is dead, and I don't want that to happen.

I can sort my e-mails by who sends them and dump them anytime I get them from
certain people.  As far as the farmer/bailing wire/spoiled rich kid stuff, I've
heard it all now.  That is yesteryear's farmer mentality.  I grew up in a
farming family and now I'm a senior level management consultant.  Today's real
farmers are sophisticated, entrepreneurial, networking educated type business
people with a great work ethic and desire to do the best they can.  They are
not offensive (like the recent messages have been) and do not put other people
down for what they do.   My family was raised on values and hard work that can
be applied to any profession.  If we think that one profession out does
another, then we've missed the point.  If you've got money, good for you, if
you don't that's okay too!  People on both sides of the economic spectrum are
miserable and people on both sides are happy.  Don't you realize that in the
end, it all goes back in the box...all the toys, all the money, even your body.

Please reconsider staying and let's work together to avoid/get rid of off-topic
stuff.

Michael
'54 3100