Re: [oletrucks] truck story

To: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] truck story
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:37:01 -0500
Claude, you've hit right at the very heart of why we put so much money and
effort into our oletrucks.  The payoff is when we get to hear "cool truck".
I seldom go anywhere in my old truck that someone doesn't wave, blow the
horn, or (if I'm parked) come over and talk to me about my truck.  And it's
people of all ages.  I think most folks like to see a little bit of history
preserved....even if they know nothing about trucks at all.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net