Re: [oletrucks] Hamerite

To: "craig k" <soundex@eden.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hamerite
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 23:59:37 -0800
...Brush marks are pretty obvious, too. I'd
>love to hear how to thin for spraying, but they claim it can't be thinned;
>any ideas what the solvent is?

Craig, I sprayed heater paint from Chevy Duty, which is similar stuff, I
think.  I just used regular automotive laquer thinner.  Sprayed fine, even
through an airbrush, which is what I use for small jobs like heaters.

If in doubt, experiment with some test pieces.  Lightbulbs are good for
testing paint.

Regards,

Grant S