[oletrucks] Moving Time, wouldn't believe what you'd find....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Moving Time, wouldn't believe what you'd find....
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:27:47 EST
Dang,

  We've bought another house out in the country, we've currently been living
in town the last five or six years...in a modest 3bd/2bth house..2 car garage.

  Over the past  years of living here, I've been putting things in the
rafters, and making "hanging" shelves to store stuff in.

  Well, this weekend I started loading the stuff up to take down to the new
place...now keep in mind that I have a 20x60 storage barn full of 25+ years
of parts and stuff, near my Dads place, plus I have things at his place as
well...some of the stuff I pulled out of the rafters and shelves I had up
(and still had room for my welder, plasma cutter, rollaway tool box,
washer/dryer, 3 full size cabinets workbench and my '31 Dodge truck and
parked my Camaro in there every night as well) were:

  TF inner fender wells, two-TF radiators, a '57 Grille, a 55/56 grille, a
'57 hood, TF front bumper, 4 boxes of misc. TF/Truck odds and end (vents,
knobs, cables etc..), TF door panels,plus a host of other TF stuff.

  I couldn't belive how I got it all stuffed in there...still need to get the
compressor down from the rafters too...

  This isn't a "forsale" post, so don't bother asking "Do you have...?", I
just thought it was kinda funny....

Mike