RE: [oletrucks] Lowering a 59, wheel/fender fit

To: "'J Forbes'" <jforbes@primenet.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Lowering a 59, wheel/fender fit
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:09:54 -0700
A related question: how much does the rear end height seem change the looks
of the front wheelwell?   Sitting here thinking about it, a higher rear end
would angle the top of the front wheel-well, which (I think) would give the
illusion of moving the wheel even farther back in the well.  With a level
(but still lowered) stance, you might be able to get away with a stock
fore/aft wheel position a bit lower...

Ryan.