RE: [oletrucks] 1955 2nd series heater

To: "'Brian _'" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>, bekett@uslink.net,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1955 2nd series heater
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:21:18 -0600
I hooked the deluxe fan switch to my recirculating heater's fan
and put an in-line water control valve in the heater hose with
no problems.  Only things you have to watch out for are:
  a. whether the valve is "push to open" or "pull to open"
  b. the size of the fittings needs to match the hose
I don't remember the right answer on either.