[oletrucks] Battery tender

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Battery tender
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:27:35 -0700
I have a riding lawn mower that gets stored for months at a
time...and the battery died this year.  I went to WalMart, and
discovered they have battery tenders for about twice the cost of
a riding mower battery! so I bought just the battery, with the
mental promise to myself to stick the regular charger on it
every few months.  But, for an ole truck that sits a lot, it may
be a worthwhile expenditure.

You can probably find them for less $$$ mail order.

Jim F
59s in AZ