Re: [oletrucks] Battery tender

To: Oletrucks Board <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Battery tender
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:29:53 -0600 (CST)
This may be too simple.  The local Fleet Farm has a battery trickle charger
(1 amp max) for about 20 dollars and a 24 hour plug in electrical timer for
about 5 dollars.  I set mine for about an hour a day and permanently wired
in the trickle charger.  I plug the truck into the timer when I'm not going
to use it for a while and it keeps up just fine, even in our cold winters
with no use.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN