Re: [oletrucks] Power brakes for AD

To: "CHARLES A. CLARK" <CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Power brakes for AD
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:55:05 -0800
I have a solution for you.  Send the power brake setup from Carters back and
just purchase the adapter kit to install a dual reservoir master cylinder.
This should clear the crossmember and shifter linkage.  The you can order a
Midland "Spelling" power brake booster that can be placed where room permits
to supply the benefit of power brakes to the system.  You can check with
master power brakes http://www.mpbrakes.com/  or other vendors for the
remote brake booster.  I have the firewall mounted booster with swing pedal
and it's a lot less work to just plum in the remote booster and keep the
stock look.

Joe