[oletrucks] Holiday recovery?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Holiday recovery?
From: "Michael Keele" <mkeele@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 11:04:30 -0700
All,
I've seen no message since 12/23.  The archive shows the same.  Is everyone
recovering from the holiday?

On to the truck content:
I am ordering a brake rebuild kit today.  I am open to any
suggestion/comments or any tips you might have for the installation.  I've
gotten my hands on a wheel cylinder hone (should work OK for the master cyl
as well).
Keep in mind I'm a computer nerd by trade, not mechanic, so anything you
can tell me will be appreciated.

Also, multiple people on this list have been infected by an E-mail worm
that comes in a message titled Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.  Usually,
the sender is listed as Hahaha@sexyfun.net.  If any of you has this and
would like help tracking it down and cleaning it up, please let me know.

Thanks,