[oletrucks] Picture of 3 spd Overdrive

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Picture of 3 spd Overdrive
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 07:49:46 -0800
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of a 3 spd overdrive or knew of a
vendor that had one on his website that I could take a look at.

I was given another Complete Cab yesterday "Makes 3 in less than a month"
and when I was their helping to load it on the trailer, I moved the tailgate
and their was this little 3 speed transmission with a solenoid sticking out
of the case behind the side shifter forks but it had a weird round shaped
type of drum brake on the tail shaft?  I would like to know what it's out of
before I make an offer.

Joe