Re: [oletrucks] Picture of 3 spd Overdrive

To: "B&A Kettunen" <bekett@uslink.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Picture of 3 spd Overdrive
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 07:30:50 -0600
I was surprised to discover you are right about the good info in "how to
restore our chevrolet pickup". Good! Meanwhile, does anyone have a really
good service manual for the Borg Warner Overdrives? All I have been able to
get so far is about a 6-8 page section covering disassembly, but nothing
really in-depth. I am in the midst of a rebuild (blindly too) and could use
all the help I can get. I purchased a rebuilt one, and when I installed it,
it sounded like it was gonna explode and wouldnt go into any gear. So now I
am starting over.

Thanks!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html