[oletrucks] Rear End, Trany, OD Choice

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear End, Trany, OD Choice
From: "Wade Benton" <wbenton@maclay.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 16:44:39 -0500
I would like yalls advice on what setup i should use on my 49 3100. I
will be useing it as a daily driver.  I have been told to get a camaro
rear end and can get the trany off a 54 to link them.  Im not sure if
the gear ratios match up well.  What over drive options are availible?
What gearing should i get?  I dont know much about this topic so any
advice would help.

What are some combos you guys have on your trucks that worked out nice
for daily drivers?

Im looking for a truck to drive around town with some use for high speed
on the highway.

Any info helps a ton.

Thanks,
Wade Benton