Re: [oletrucks] side boards

To: tcape@weblnk.net, jhouse@ccsolution.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] side boards
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:13:10 EST
In a message dated 1/9/01 7:54:05 PM Central Standard Time, tcape@weblnk.net
writes:

<< Each pocket hole is supposed to have a "stop" about 4-5 inches down in the
hole.  Looks like someone has removed these on your truck.  >>

The repo bed sides I am now finishing with new bed wood have no stops in them
either.  I suppose an alternative would be to drill a small hole through the
bed from the inside and use a single wood screw into the upright pieces.  I
don't think I can drill a hole in that newly painted virgin metal.  I guess
I'll wait a few years.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX