Re: [oletrucks] Paint info

To: "Lewis Osborn" <losborn@internetcds.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint info
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:14:29 -0800
>Wow!  As if I needed any more reasons to keep CA on the bottom - no,
>crossed off - of my list of places that I might want to move to someday!
>
>What're they gonna do down there now that the electric car must be
>pretty much out the window.  (Well, it MUST be.  Ya'all don't have
>enough power to run the lights with, let alone cars! :))

It sure is a shame about those electric cars, isn't it. :)   I've got solar
panels which run either my computer or my fridge.  I may have to expand my
system now so I can run both.  The computer and the fridge are my only more
or less constant power draws, so my electric bill stays pretty low no matter
how much they charge.  Of course I had to invest a few bucks up front, but
one of these days solar's going to be cheaper than grid.  You can take it
camping, too.

Regards,

Grant S.
Los Angeles