[oletrucks] C.O.E.

To: <MLayton324@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] C.O.E.
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:09:25 -0600
To all (especially Mike as you seem to just need one more truck to make your
entourage a total of 15.  And I did not see a cab over on the list.),

We found a reasonable C.O.E. 1 1/2 ton (?) for free in Austin.   It has a
reasonable enclosed box.  I think it could be had for free.  It is all
there - some engine parts missing, some wheels missing, etc.

Anyone interested?

Michael Lubitz
1946 Chevy 3/4 ton stock
1948 Chevrolet 3100, soon to be deluxe