Re: [oletrucks] C.O.E.

To: <bkn6@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] C.O.E.
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:32:29 -0600
Hey Brad,

Let's do it.  My friend is checking into what the next step is.

We will definitely keep you posted and am more than open to helping you get
the C.O.E. for free.  We can help with its move, too.

We think that it is about a '50.  (Is that what we think, Robert?)

Stay in touch.

Michael Lubitz
1946 Chevy 3/4 ton stock
1948 Chevrolet 3100, soon to be deluxe