Re: [oletrucks] 46 colors

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 46 colors
From: "W&D" <haist2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:50:51 -0800
Hi Bob and other Art Decos'..

My experience is the same as Jim's on the panel below the grill; black.
I've found original black paint on a number of these.

As for the mirror arm, your guess is as good as mine.

Seems like you're doing alot of Art Deco restorations for an Adv. Des guy,
aren't ya Bob? ;-)

<><
Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA