[oletrucks] Vacuum wipers

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Vacuum wipers
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:19:09 -0600
The '58 still has vacuum wipers, and with the air conditioner installed, I
don't see any hope of installing an electric motor.  The vacuum wipers, true
to form, generally quit during the heaviest rain, and this is my wife's
daily driver, so I got to get it working better than this.

I seem to remember something about a vacuum container mounted under the
hood, to add to the pull for the wipers.  Anyone know what this is about?
Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Smokey Culver, League City, Texas
'50 3600 5-window (mine)