RE: [oletrucks] Vacuum wipers

To: "'Charles Culver'" <sculver@iwl.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Vacuum wipers
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:02:59 -0600
Smokey:
        I don't remember which engine is in your wife's 58, but I'll
bet there is a dual chamber fuel pump available for it if you are
not worried about keeping it stock.  I put one on my GMC and found
it made a big difference.  As long as the motor is turning over the
wipers work and the faster the engine turns the more vacuum is
available.